This is surely not the first time you are coming across such headings and such promises. But there is one thing which is different about this article and that is; it does not ask you to wrap yourself with plastic or eat some ugly looking seeds. There are thousands of long articles on weight loss but honestly who has that much time and patience and that too when you see the same points written in various forms. However, if you are still keen on losing 4-5 kgs, just give 5 minutes of your time and read this simple topic. We do not promise you any flat stomach or killing curves. We promise you overall weight loss in a healthy way.
- Small effort– every single effort that you put in goes a long way. Remember nothing goes in vain as your body records all the changes done to its eating habit. If you are into using an elevator, stop there. Try to use the stairs. Now you are not asked to get to the top of the 20th floor by climbing. Just cover some of the distance by using the stairs. If you have to travel to 10th floor, then climb to first three floors, and then take the lift or the elevator. Similarly, try to walk at least 20-30 minutes three to four times a week. This is not too much and by walk, we just mean walk. That’s all.
- Eating habits– well, if you are expecting that you will be debarred from gulping down your favourite chocolate drink or your pizza, you are in for a surprise. You may continue to have your delicacies. Just make sure that you have it in the morning before 11 AM and try not to have them more than twice a week. Replace sweets with fruits for deserts. Having morning breakfast is a must. Do not ever skip your breakfast. Have your favourite and large share of meal by latest 10 A.M
- Lunch – you can have your lunch as regular. Do not think too much. Just keep one thing in mind that your lunch is not junk food.
- Evening snacks– if you have had your lunch by 2 PM, you can have some fruits at 4 PM. Try having oranges or apples.
- Dinner– Now this is the main thing about the entire weight loss dilemma. This point must be followed religiously. Have your dinner latest by 7 or 8 PM. This can be little difficult for officer goers but it is not if you are determined. It is going to be not-so-easy initially but with time you will get used to it and your body will accept this routine.
You can have your tea or coffee as regular. Just follow these simple steps on a daily basis. Once in a while you are allowed to cheat when you go for parties or outing. The most important point from this article is that dinner should be consumed by 7 PM. You may also have green tea twice daily to enhance the process. Nothing else is required. In 20 days, you will start seeing the result. It will be slightly difficult in the first week but you are sure to get this result if you keep these points in mind and most importantly, have your dinner before 7-8 PM. Give it a try! I have religiously followed this routine and lost 5kgs. I am still on way of losing weight. So it’s time you stop being lazy and make 2k16 your year.