I am back with another review its a long name above like you can already see. I really wanna be frequent with writing. Unfortunately, I don’t get enough time not that I am lazy. Its my job which keeps me occupied and few other activities. Oh yes! I am going to join Zumba from tomorrow. Not really join though.. Its more like a demo class I am going to attend. And if I like it I will join. Will keep you guys posted with my Zumba thingy! Coming back to the topic, well today I am going to review on L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Lipstick Pure Vermeil. I loved the Star collection and couldn’t resist buying PURE SCARLETO, PURE VERMEIL, PURE AMARANTHE, PURE GARNET. I laid my hands on these beauties. PURE VERMEIL being my favourite. They all are red but different reds.
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Pure Vermeil Fan BingBing CSR2 A colour that amalgamates rarity & dynamism!
- Why fit in when you are born to stand out? Discover a shade of red that is as unique as you are, with the Pure Reds range
- Each shade in this carefully curated collection has its own gorgeous color variation to flatter every skin tone
- The Pure Reds collection is created with a revolutionary and innovative formula that delivers bold, luscious color that lasts for a full 6 hours
- The range is enriched with Light Illum complex that delivers a rich matte effect
- It also contains Velvet Fusion capsules and Ultra Gliding Shine Oils that provide a smooth & silky application
- Pure pigments deliver intense color & Jojoba oil gives perfect hydration upto 4 hours.
Price – Rs. 995 for 4.2gms
I quite like the packaging looks really sturdy and classy. At that price I do expect a stylish packaging and L’Oreal has lived up to my expectations in terms of packaging with the gold finish and signature’s of the brand ambassadors.
Pure Vermeil is a beautiful “Sindoori” shade. Its more like a pinkish corally red. I can’t really explain the color. But If you ask me which one would I suggest out of the range that would be “PURE VERMEIL”. It instantly brightens up your face and brings out your features. It’s a perfect bridal as well as party wear shade. However, I am one of those that can simply wear a sweatshirt, wear my jeans and move out with only RED lipstick on a bareface. I totally dig RED lipstick. I am one of those gals who would choose RED over NUDE. Bright colors are my weakness and this is a perfect bright shade to lift your mood and look both.
The lipstick is soft matte. I mean at first its quite moisturising and then it settles down to a nice matte which I totally adore. I am a matte lover and this is not one of those hard matte’s if you know what I mean. The only thing you need to exfoliate your lips before wearing this or it may accentuate fine lines and can look flaky.
Pigmentation & Staying Power –
It’s highly pigmented and doesn’t need more than two swipes to bring out the actual shade. If you want to go to work, one swipe is enough. For a party, 2-3 swipes would bring out the real shade and look ravishing. The staying power is also excellent, it stays upto 5-6hrs on me and then leaves a slight pinkish tint behind which doesn’t look bad at all. It can be easily removed with any make up remover. Neither does it stain nor transfer. So I think it’s a great buy for the cost it comes. The only thing is this lipstick breaks easily so need to refrigerate it.
- Classy packaging
- Great texture
- Non transferable
- Great pigmentation
- Greater staying power
- Unique shade, pinkish corally red
- Soft matte
- Doesn’t accentuate fine lips
- Give fuller lips
- Signature of the brand ambassadors
- Can be a great bridal wear lipstick
- It breaks easily so have to refrigerate it
Rating – 4.5/5
My Recommendation – I love this shade and before it gets over I am planning to keep a back up. I have also gifted this shade to one of my friend and she totally adores it. <3